webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:June 2009
BLOG DIED:?

chris jomarie
true prince,cj,true friend,ikoy,joms,obz,kuya chris,jomarie

recent entries
:D TLE


wishlist
I WISH TO BE WITH HER FOREVER...
go to heaven
successful life
healthy lifestyle
to make my dreams come true


chatbox


jukebox


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



rewind


Tuesday, June 30, 2009
waaaa!!!!! @ 5:54 AM

blog post ni.... (aram nya nmn gro)
mau aqng msbi speechless yn lng.... :)
haist.....
soree ha...
i didn't mean it okie.... :)
move on....
your absolutely correct
tnx 4 the advice :)


fallacy.
Friday, June 26, 2009

"Anyways, I just want to clear things up without someone else who's... well, you know who you are. So, who's the M that you're talking about. Asking my friend about it. Well, what is it to you anyway? Just mind your own business. And by the way, that M you're talking about does not exist. I was shocked on what you thought about my posts. That was just songs you never heard before. And apparently you're making malicious meanings about it. And move on, okay? Don't mind me anymore, knowing whom I like, which is totally blank for now. Who needs it anyway? I'm too young for that silly games or whatever you call it."



©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com